Elly works with children, adolescents and adults to help them cope with challenges in their lives including family breakdown, depression and anxiety. She uses a practical, problem solving approach drawing on Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and other modalities to help bring about change.
Counselling Can Help
- Improve communication and resolve conflict
- Explore and move forward from betrayal
- Struggles with balancing life demands and responsibilities
- Renew and strengthen feelings of intimacy and closeness
- Manage anxiety, depression and/or other uncomfortable feelings